|Lowest annual rate* for Pre-Registered Hurricane Reservations in the market!
- Our dry storage building is built to withstand wind loads up to 145 mph.
- Peace of mind. Rest easy knowing you’ve done everything reasonably possible protect your investment!
Our NEW 2013 Hurricane Reservation Plan includes the following:
- Annual Fee (non-refundable) for a one-time haul out is $450.00 + tax. This covers the period June 1-November 1, 2013. This advance reservation fee is due upon execution of agreement to secure guaranteed storage.
- If there is second named storm and you elect an additional haul-out, the second haul-out fee is reduced to $250.00 plus tax.
- Should there be a third named storm in the same coverage period and you elect a third haul-out, it will be FREE!
Rules and Regulations: A copy of current insurance is required upon haul-out or at the time of the reservations.
Upon NOAA advisory of the official passing of a hurricane/tropical storm, vessel will have three days to depart. Any additional days thereafter will be charged $ 100.00 per day + tax.
PLEASE NOTE: Many insurance companies are covering the costs of Hurricane haul- outs up to 50%, with a maximum of $1000 per incident and a maximum of $2000 per policy period. Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details.